Do you want to sell a product that you can truly believe in? Are honesty and integrity core values that are important to you? Does your reputation with your clients matter as much to you as meeting your Sales targets? Are genuine and meaningful connections with your customer, your team, and your employer important to your job satisfaction? Do you want to be respected for your opinion and rewarded for working hard and making a real difference in an entrepreneurial environment? If you’ve answered yes to all of these questions, then we encourage you to read on and learn more about this opportunity at Adjoy.
The Director of Inside Sales will be responsible for collaborating with consumer brand, media and agency teams to build highly interactive and data driven media campaigns for mobile consumption. The ideal candidate is a results oriented self-starter who has a strong media or consumer marketing industry background, and can motivate clients to think and act differently in times of rapid technological and consumer driven change. Opportunity for personal and organizational growth is substantial in a start-up company with strong financial backing.
- Generate incremental revenue from new clients and exceed revenue targets
- Fully understand and passionately describe our products and solutions to all external parties
- Can confidently convey our value proposition to in multiple environments whether it’s a 1-1 conversation or to a group of 20, a phone call or a digital presentation, a 5-minute snapshot or a 60-minute-deep dive.
- Knowledge of the competitive landscape and the differentiated aspects of our unique solution
- Stay versed and understand the behavioral dynamics of today’s tech savvy consumer and how it affects their appetite for meaningful brand engagement
- Effectively design and leverage various lead gen tactics with supporting staff
- Maintain a high volume of daily prospecting calls (40-50 per day), with credible response rates that can lead to meaningful pipeline opportunities
- Be comfortable at both penetrating existing accounts, as well as cultivating incremental business from new untapped clients. We are a start-up and the world is your oyster!
- Drive the entire Sales cycle which can include prospecting new business and reaching influential decision makers at assigned clients, building/delivering customized and compelling presentations for each sales call, and being persistent and eventually “close the sale.” (Sooner vs later of course!)
- Launching and monitoring campaign performance
- Evaluating campaign impact
- Leveraging results for renewals and increased budget allocations
- Confidently carry a quota and handle the pressure of delivering a revenue goal
- Highly motivated by significant and unlimited reward potential
- 5+ years with experience in selling a product or service directly to consumer brands and/or agencies.
- Established track record of meeting/exceeding revenue goals and developing relationships with senior level decision makers at assigned clients
- Self-motivated, solution oriented, client centric, strategic minded, passionate and persuasive, and driven by the tenet that building trust and credibility with the customer is the foundation for the creation of long term sustainable and strategic client partnerships
- Adaptable and comfortable with multitasking and working in a rapidly changing environment
- Solid written and oral communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and relationship management skills. Ability to influence people.
- Proven ability to negotiate successfully and close complex contracts.
- Comfortable selling over the phone or in digital conferencing (i.e. Webex) type environment
- Familiarity and discipline with managing opportunities, contacts, and workflow in an automated CRM system such as Salesforce or Pipedrive
- Ability to work independently, with little or no supervision. Strong organizational skills.
- Proficient and self-sufficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- BA/BS degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- Tampa, Florida
- Exceptions may be considered for certain candidates