Do you want to become a part of a hard-working team from the ground floor? Are honesty and integrity core values that are important to you? Are genuine and meaningful connections with customers, your team, and your employer important to your job satisfaction? Do you want to be respected for your opinion and rewarded for working hard and making a real difference in an entrepreneurial environment? If you’ve answered yes to all of these questions, then we encourage you to read on and learn more about this opportunity at Adjoy.
We’re on the lookout for an eager and talented individual with a passion for design and customer experience, has the ability and willingness to learn, and empathy for today’s end-user. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the UI/UX Designer will be a key player in our product development cycle (i.e., UX research, UI design, front-end development), but will also play a role in the more outward-facing aspects of the business, including marketing assets and brand initiatives. We’re looking to hire talent first, and then give them an opportunity to experience all aspects of design in highly collaborative and entrepreneurial environment.
- Act as the the primary contributor and lead on the ongoing design and development for the product UI (how the product is laid out) and UX (how the product feels)
- Collaborate closely with the product team to design web and native mobile app graphical user interfaces for existing and new deliverables
- Help define user requirements, create wireframes and the visual design of the UI for web-based and native mobile components
- Present user interface concepts and design approaches clearly and convincingly
- Creating user interface implementation specs in the form of a UI Specification/Guidelines document
- Coordinating interface solutions with the Product Manager for specific assignments
- Act as a resource for implementation troubleshooting, etc.
- Work with the development and engineering teams to meet technical requirements for projects
- Primary resource for design collateral, including website, sales presentations, social media pages, and other content marketing initiatives.
- 2-3 years experience doing UI/UX design for native mobile applications (iOS/Android)
- 2-3 years experience in digital and print design
- Demonstrable design skills with a strong portfolio
- Experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, InVision or other prototyping and wireframing tools
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to present and communicate your designs to the product team and approval stakeholders
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively on your own
- Possess an open mind and a passion for creative collaboration
- Up-to-date with the latest design trends, techniques, and technologies
- Degree in Graphic Design, Interaction Design or a related field