Do you want to work for a company you can truly believe in? Are honesty and integrity core values that are important to you? Are genuine and meaningful connections with your team and your employer important to your job satisfaction? Do you want to be respected for your opinion and rewarded for working hard and making a real difference in an entrepreneurial environment? If you’ve answered yes to all of these questions, then we encourage you to read on and learn more about this opportunity at Adjoy.
Adjoy is changing the game of retail marketing by respecting and strengthening the retailer/shopper relationship through transparency, mutual benefit and choice. The result is a new, innovative solution that creates and distributes significant value to the everyday grocery shopper.
An absolutely critical role, the Client Campaign Manager (CCM) sits at the crossroads of every stakeholder essential to bringing this new, disruptive solution to market. The CCM is the primary interface between Adjoy, our retail clients and their shoppers – empowered to do whatever it takes to make it happen. Someone who is naturally high energy, passionate, creative, resourceful and excited about making a difference will fit in well at Adjoy.
- Primary project management responsibility; this position oversees from within the retailer all aspects related to preparing and overseeing the launch and ongoing successful operation and use of this innovative new solution
- Engage and facilitate enthusiastic participation from all relevant departments within the retailer– including ongoing interactions with digital, marketing, loyalty, merchandising, technology and store operations teams
- Rapidly absorb the retailer’s loyalty and marketing philosophies and use that understanding to concept and execute extensions of that philosophy as marketing campaigns to shoppers through the Adjoy platform
- Develop co-marketing programs with retailers that drive consumer adoption of the platform
- Act as a liaison between Adjoy and the retailer’s consumer support team
- Experience working in marketing, ideally with an agency or in a marketing or sales support function within a company (internship experience counts)
- Knowledge of grocery or loyalty marketing also a plus, but not required
- Comfortable with existing digital technology and platforms, a fast learner of new platforms
- Self-motivated, solution oriented, client centric, strategic minded, passionate and persuasive, and driven by the tenet that building trust and credibility with the customer is the foundation for the creation of long term sustainable and strategic client partnerships
- Adaptable and comfortable with multitasking and working in a rapidly changing environment
- Solid written and oral communication skills
- Proficient and self-sufficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- BA/BS degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field
Edison, New Jersey